Founded in 2005, the vision for Sands Investment Group has always been to provide clients first-class service and expertise in the purchase and sale of grocery/drug-anchored shopping centers, single tenant and strip center retail investments.
To keep up with the expanding business, Sands Investment Group has grown into a full-service team that includes expert analysts, market research expertise, executive administrator and escrow manager that provide unparalleled client service.
• Nationwide Multi-Tenant and Single Tenant Net-Leased Investment Sales,
which include Home Depot, Target, CVS, K-Mart, Wal-Mart, & Kohl’s
• Nationwide Sale-Leaseback Transactions
• Completed Sales Transactions in 10 states
• Sales in excess of $148 million
• Ranked 17th in Company for Retail (Marcus & Millichap)
• Rookie of the Year 2004 (Marcus & Millichap)
Chris graduated from UCLA with a degree in Sociology with a double minor in Business Administration and Computer Programming. He was also the captain of the UCLA Men’s Tennis Team and played 2 years on the ATP Professional Tennis Tour.
Chris lives in Santa Monica with his wife, Elizabeth and son Andrew.
Chris will be a featured guest on “Go Commercial” Saturday October 6th from 3-4 PM.
Check out the Sands Investment Group website here: http://sands-group.com/